General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen Mod 1.12.2 allows you to see things that aren’t really there. This mod allows you to decorate your houses in a way not thought possible before. Ever wanted to watch the sun set whilst living in a cave? With GLASS mod, that is now possible.
The GLASS terminal is essentially your camera. Place this down and right click it to set a channel and if it is a public channel or private channel.
The GLASS projector shows what is seen by the terminal when powered with redstone, and it also extends that to any neighbouring GLASS extensions. You can set which channel it’s connecting to by placing it and right clicking the block. You can also adjust the order of the wireless extensions connected to it.
GLASS wireless extension
Connecting a GLASS wireless extension to a GLASS projector instantly toggles the GLASS projector to wireless mode. In wireless mode, views are drawn in triangles, with the first point of the triangle being the GLASS projector and the next two GLASS wireless extensions in order of addition. Every other triangle after will use the previous last two GLASS wireless extensions for their points. (For the code savvy, look up GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP). You can connect a single wireless extension multiple times to multiple GLASS projectors by right clicking the block.
As with clientside rendering, there are limitations as to how far GLASS will be able to render. GLASS will only be able to render another perspective that is close enough to your current position. A lot of this mod requires the elements used to be in within the client world. As with World Portals, rendering the world on GLASS will half your FPS for each new render turned on. Be vary of this and try not to have too many running at once.
iChun Util Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
General Layman’s Aesthetic Spying Screen Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2