Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 allows users to instantaneously pickup experience orbs in the nearby area with the aid of specialized Baubles items.
This mod adds 3 rings to the game. Each of these rings allow you to pick up experience instantly in the nearby area when equipped in the Baubles menu. This mod also adds a “Ring Holding Station” which allows the ring to collect Experience while not being in the players inventory. The ring can then be taken out and used on the player to give the player that experience.
- Lesser Ring O’ Experience – Small Radius (Found in Dungeon Chests)
- Ring O’ Experience – Moderate Radius
- Greater Ring O’ Experience – Large Radius
The mod is almost completely configurable including the radii of the rings. Items and crafting recipes can be enabled or disabled at will.
How to use:
Each ring also has some functions when not being worn as a Bauble. The player can press Right Mouse while holding the ring in either hand to collect all experience around you and store it in the ring. The player can then press Shift + Right Mouse to transfer all experience stored in the ring to the player. Pressing Shift + Right Mouse while the ring has no experience stored will transfer all of the player’s experience to the ring. The player can also right click on another player in order to transfer all the experience stored in the ring to that player.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Baubles Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Experience Rings Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11