Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod 1.12.2 adds one block to the game. This block can be 4 of the following chest, crafting table or a furnace. The blocks can then be used all at once from one gui.
- A chest can be added to the table to provide storage.
- A crafting table can be added to add a crafting grid.
- A furnace can be added to smelt items.
- Fuel can be added into the slot at the bottom under the power bar.
- The table a wide range of upgrades that can be used to add extra features to the table.
- To add the upgrades to the table click on the upgrade button in the table’s GUI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and RebornCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Engineers Workshop Reborn Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2