Dinosaur Dimension Mod 1.7.10 adds 8 dinosaurs to your Minecraft world. Dinosaur Dimension Mod allows you to travel to the prehistoric overworld.
The Dinosaur Dimension is not a safe place to be at night, though no vanilla monsters will spawn there. Mostly you need to watch out for the velociraptors and pteranodons. The dimetrodons are not more than a nuisance. Along with prehistoric animals, this mod adds a few decorative plants — this adds to the exotic, tropical feel of the Dinosaur Dimension. Last but not least, watch out for tar pits in the deserts. Use shovels when getting rid of tar for maximum efficiency.
List of dinosaurs:
- Dimetrodon (Two sizes of teeth): large lizard-like creature with a sail on its back
- Velociraptor (Speedy robber): quick, cunning, and fierce during the night, they attack in groups
- Pteranodon (Winged without teeth): evil flying little beasts that attack you at first sight
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (Lizard tyrant king): hulking monster that can easily outrun puny humans
- Sauropod (Foot lizard): peaceful giants of the Jurassic age
- Stegosaurus (Roofed lizard): armored and ready to defend in a fight
- Triceratops (Three horned face): like the stegosaurs, only attacks if you start a fight
- Trilobite (Three lobes): ancient bug-like crustaceans that fill the rivers
- To access the dimension, build a typical portal shape (surround a 3×2 space of air) out of Cave Painting blocks.
- Activating is easy: Just right click a Cave Painting when the frame is complete. Green portals should appear, beginning your excursions into the unknown.
- Find some Cave Paintings. Unlike regular ores, these only appear on the walls of actual caves. Any type will work. Despite not originating in the dinosaur age, these paintings have an ancient mystical aura that allows the portal to work.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dinosaur Dimension Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2