Prefixation Mod 1.12.2 adds prefixes to your weapons and armor to make them better (or worse). When crafting a sword, axe, or chestplate, a prefix is applied to your item. When held (or worn), a set of attributes is applied, which are shown on the item’s tooltip.
Current Prefixes & Attributes:
How to use:
- When you craft a Sword, an Axe, or a Chestplate a prefix will be assigned as well as some attributes.
- Running the command /prefix_reforge will reforge the item into a new prefix with a new set of attributes. This command only works for OPs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and MiningLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Prefixation Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Prefixation Mod: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
MiningLib: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2