Player Skin Mob Mod 1.12.2 is a simple mod that allows you to add in mobs with player skins. This mod is an alternative to HeadCrumbs and TwitchCrumbs combined.
- Nothing fancy about these mobs. They just attack you. No special AI.
- You can add new skins via the skins.json.
- You can use Twitch apps Whitelisting.
- This doesn’t add in the mob heads from HeadCrumbs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Player Skin Mob Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2