Oreberries Mod 1.12.2 brings back a configurable version of 1.7.10 Tinkers’ Construct oreberries to newer version of Minecraft. This mod has two configuration files: oreberries.json, where types of oreberries are defined, and oreberries.cfg, where you can control growth chances, bonemeal ability, and tinker villagers. This mod does not depend on Tinkers’ Construct, but it does integrate with it if present.
Tinkers’ Construct added oreberries in 1.7.10, but they dropped this feature when they moved to newer versions of Minecraft. This mod brings back oreberries and their associated content, and makes them much more configurable than they used to be.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Oreberries Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2