MiniPortal Mod 1.12.2 adds mini version of the Nether Portal to Minecraft. Mini Portal is a device crafted from 4 obsidian blocks and 1 torch (which is really small, so you’ll never fit into it). But you can fit some items in it.
So you tired of this noisy sounds of nether portal in your house, but don’t want to break it because occasionally you’ll need like 4 netherracks for some mods, and then you have to load world, find some monsters and oh crap, you just died. Annoying as it is. But with this mod you will no longer need no use it, and plus you will save some resources as well as get rid of some common ones.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MiniPortal Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2