MapleCrafted Mod 1.7.10 adds in a variety of items to the Minecraft world inspired by MapleStory. This mod was created for the modpacks Maple Crafted & Maple Reborn. The mod itself throws in many items from the EQUIP, USE, and MISC inventories of the games including working health potions and lots of weapons, armors, shields, and other items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MapleCrafted Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2