Kaishi’s Weapon Pack Mod 1.10.2 adds new types of weaponry in Minecraft. It’s mostly focused on medieval weapons.
Dragonslayer (Berserk’s Sword):
- Extreme attack damage
- Very slow attack speed
- Extreme range of attack
- 3 stages of upgrades
Washing Pole (Dark Souls II/III):
- Higher attack damage
- Slower attack speed
- Long range of attack
- Fragile (131 uses, like stone tools)
- Wooden Sword’s durability
- Iron sword’s damage
- Very low damage
- Very high attack speed
- Zombie Hand – variation of Iron Claws (Terraria, yay!)
- Very high attack damage (higher, than axes’)
- Very low attack speed (slower than axes)
- Can chop trees, etc.
- Lower attack damage (a bit lower, than swords’)
- Higher attack speed (faster, than swords)
- Works in the same way as swords (the same enchantments, sweep attacks)
- Lower attack damage
- Sword’s attack speed
- Longer range of attack
You can replace diamonds with any other vanilla materials
First of all, you need to craft Black Ultra Greatsword (36 iron ingots, 2 obsidian blocks, 1 stick)
Then, if you want to claim it as Dragonslayer, you need to reinforce it with dragon’s breath
Finally, you can awake the Dragonslayer with the Nether Star making it even stronger
Only iron one avaliable because it’s Dark Souls II/III reference
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Kaishi’s Weapon Pack Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4