JJ Races Mod 1.12.2 adds 4 races to the world of Minecraft: Human, Dwarf, Elves, Kull. Which you can choose by using a special mirror or by pressing R. a convenient menu you will be able to choose the gender of your character, and also some external characteristics, such as hairstyles, beards, their placement and color. You can also choose the sex of your character.
How to use:
- Right-clicking on the “Mirror” item or pressing the “R” key will open the GUI configuration of your breed.
- By default, the “R” key is disabled, while right-clicking is enabled. You can modify these parameters by config config.
- The item “Mirror” is not crappable, you can only get it in GameMod 1 from the “JJ Races” tab.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
JJ Races Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2