Hardcore Buoy Mod 1.12.2/1.12 makes it so items in water float or not depending on their buoyancy or material properties. Items such as wood or plants will stay on top of the water, heavy items such as stone will sink and fluid like things such as slime balls will be equilibrium. Separated this feature from Better With Mods as it is easier and less hacky to implement it as a core mod.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Hardcore Buoy Mod 1.12.2/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2