GottschCore 1.12.1/1.12 is a new base library (API) that is used in all of gottsch’s mods. This is a replacement of ModUtilsAPI.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
GottschCore 1.12.1/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.1