EmberRoot Zoo Mod 1.12.2/1.12 is a fork of Roots mod, with everything removed except the Fairy, Deer, and Sprout entities. Also the Ancient Golem was imported in from Embers mod. This mod also included is code and textures from the (currently abandoned) Ender Zoo mod. These are some of the changes: Changes to spawning rules, AI tweaks, changed loot tables, added more color variants with slight differences, the faeries can be tamed and un-tamed with glowstone, golems rate of speed to fire lasers uses different calculations, the golems will attack the player still, but also certain colours attack certain mobs.
- Fallen Hero
- Rainbow Slime
- Block Slime
- Guardian of Sprites
- Default loot table is randomly a elytra, totem of undying, or nether star
- Timber Wolf
- Dire Wolf
- Fallen Knight
- Ender Mini
- Frozen Knight
- Dire Witch
- Dire Cat
- Cursed Creeper
Fight the rainbow
Crossin the beams
Guardian of Sprites boss
Creepers and Knights
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EmberRoot Zoo Mod 1.12.2/1.12 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2