Colorful Sheep Mod 1.12.2 makes sheep spawn with custom colors. This is a utility mod that enables colored sheep to spawn naturally, instead of bein limited to white, gray, light gray, black, brown and pink. Spawn probabilities are configurable and can also be completely disabled. This mod is server side only, I.e. it does not need to be installed on the client (you can still do it for singleplayer worlds).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Colorful Sheep Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2